Cons Of Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm
The hydrating effect lasts for only two hours, tops. The cap doesnt seem to go onvery securely. Its expensive.
Its nice to have,and its quite a pretty product. The texture is really an experience on the lips! So I enjoy using it and its always in my purse. However, its hydrating effect is short-lived, and its expensive for the whole effect it gives to my lips, so ultimately,I dont think its a must-have.
Will You Be Claiming The Vat Back
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use Find in store below to see if its in stock near you.
Collect 116 points with this purchase
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balms New Shades
There are new shades of the Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balms and they are amazing! If youre like me you probably started jumping for joy as soon as you heard the news that more colors and formula finishes were going to be launching this spring. For those who are new to these, the Dior Addict Lip Glow is a color-changing balm that shifts in color depending on your lip chemistry. This year theyve added two new finishes in a Matte and Holographic version along with two new shades of the Original Classic formula. Six new shades total.
For the six shades some are retailer specific so youll have to shop around to find all the new ones as some are store exclusives. I found Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus have 5 of the new shades, has 1 exclusive to their store and 2 other options of the new colors. My thoughts and description of the colors and finishes. Since these will adjust to a unique shade on your skin depending on your chemistry the overall look will most likely be different on you.
- Pink 001, Coral 004, Lilac 005, Berry 006 are the older shades you can see swatched and reviewed here
- Raspberry 007 and Ultra-Pink 008 are both glossy sheer flushed pinks
- Raspberry looks deeper in the tube than Ultra-Pink but for my lip chemistry Raspberry turned into a lighter pink on my lips
- Ultra-Pink looks lighter in the tube but it gave me a deeper more flushed berry pink look
Also Check: How To Beat Opiate Addiction On Your Own
How To Use
1. Can be worn on its own for a subtle custom colour-awakening effect and 24h hydration.2. Can be worn as a primer by removing excess product before applying lipstick, for smoothed and hydrated lips.3. Can be worn under the corresponding shade of Dior Addict Lip Maximizer or Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil to play with the colour.