Brooks Mens Addiction Walker 2 Track Shoe
- Rubber sole
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is a support system for your entire body, guiding and keeping your body in its natural path of motion. The Brooks Addiction Walker 2 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- SLIP-RESISTANT: An innovative outsole that’s been certified for slip resistance provides excellent traction.
- SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA adapts to your stride, weight and speed, to make every step comfortable and reduce impact on your joints.
- LONG-LASTING: Both comfortable and durable, this shoe with a full-grain leather upper will be a staple to your wardrobe.
- FRESH LOOK: A refreshed leather upper offers classic style.
Who Should Not Buy Brooks Addiction Walker 2
If you like what the Addiction Walker 2 has to offer but are not fond of the leather upper, thenthe Walker Suede is an option to consider. Unlike leather on the Addiction Walker, the suede material on the Walker Suede is perforated. It offers slightly more aeration for the foot.
You can also choose from our selection of best slip-resistant models, like the Hoka One One Bondi SR, if you are not satisfied with the grip of the Addiction Walker 2.
Toned Down Design Of The Brooks Addiction Walker 2
This time around, Brooks has put an emphasis on the shoe’s appearance. The brand still uses a full-grain upper but gives it a cleaner and more streamlined shape. The foam midsole also has a visibly less aggressive design.
Many users claim that the second iteration has significantly improved the aesthetics department. The basic color options of this model easily match formal work outfits and uniforms, says multiple reviews.
Recommended Reading: What Do Addiction Counselors Do
Who Should Buy Brooks Addiction Walker 2
Much like the original Brooks Walker, the 2nd edition is meant for people who needextra support for overpronation and flat feet. Its improved design makes it a better choice, which will let you pair this with formal work outfits.
This is also ideal for the colder season it is guaranteed to provide comfort during colder days and drizzly weather.
Supports The Arch In The Right Areas
More than a few users appreciate the presence of arch support in thiswalking shoe.
The Addiction Walker 2 embeds an Extended Progressive Diagonal Bar into the midfoot area. This sturdy post is meant to support the arch in the right spot to minimize the foot’s inward rolling .
It also has a lightweight foamy component that adds a tinge of padding when retained. It can also be easily removed to free up space for a custom orthotic insert.
Don’t Miss: Is Nicotine As Addictive As Heroin
Brooks Mens Addiction Walker 2
One wear and youll be hooked! Experience the amazing comfort of the Mens Brooks® Addiction Walker and you may never want to wear anything else! Get the fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker with this shoe that features ahhhh-mazing BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and a supple, full-grain leather upper. Youll be stepping with powerful stability and support delivered by the Forefoot MC Pod construction, and youll keep your footing strong on all sorts of surfaces thanks to the slip-resistant outsole.
Brooks Addiction Walker 2
- Supple, full-grain leather upper
- Linear platform has a broad midfoot and wide toe box
- Generous fitting allows for accommodation of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, and corns
- Footbed uses Brooks MoGo cushioning design for a cushy first feel that doesn’t fade and doesn’t reduce stability
- S-257 Cushsole decreases midsole breakdown and improves energy return
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes the foot’s motion minimizing unhealthy pronation
- Features the Brooks patented HydroFlow®, a sealed viscous fluid chamber that cushions and absorbs shock at the heel and forefoot strike zones
- Engineered MC Pod Construction provides maximum motion control and biomechanical correction to prevent walking injuries
- HPR Plus Green outsole is an ecofriendly outsole designed to efficiently decompose in landfill conditions
- Exceptional support helps prevent and relieve pain from plantar fasciitis
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball of Foot Pain
- M Morton’s Neuroma
- T Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient’s specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.
You May Like: How To Stop An Addictive Habit
Brooks Addiction Walker 2 Men’s Black/black
Feel supported on every step with the Brooks Addiction Walker 2. These slip-resistant walking shoes offer an innovative outsole that’s certified for slip resistance and provides maximum traction. Enjoy complete control from the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system, which promotes proper alignment and guides your body through a natural path of motion. Savor of the soft cushion from the BioMoGo DNA midsole, which adapts to your stride to provide all-day comfort. For walkers seeking an unbeatable combination of cushion, support and traction from their shoes, let the Brooks Addiction Walker 2 take you on a smooth stroll to your next destination.
- Refreshed leather upper offers a classic look.
- Certified slip-resistant outsole provides maximum traction.
Upper: Full-grain leather upper adds comfort and durability to enjoy your shoes longer.
Midsole: Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system strategically positions arch support to align your body and guide it through its natural path of motion. BioMoGo DNA cushion adapts to your stride, placing cushion where you need it most to reduce impact on your joints.
Outsole: Certified slip-resistant outsole keeps you safe and secure with maximum traction on any surface.
Who’s it for?
Get Addicted To Walking With The Addiction Walker 2
Those who spend many hours on their feet highly recommend the Addiction Walker 2 for its lasting comfort.
The shoe’s supportive construction makes it suitable for daily errands, athleisure, long periods of walking and standing.
Its upper unit is also made ofa full-grain leather upper, which creates a supportive embrace for the foot and gradually adapts to its shape. That way, it gets more comfortable with time.
Its inner side is lined with mesh fabric to create a comfy feel for the skin and keep the foot chamber aerated.
Recommended Reading: How Do You Become An Addiction Counselor