All Womens Running Shoes
Let your personality shine during every run with some of the best running shoes for women. This line-up of running sneakers for women integrates fashion into function, offering options in a variety of colors and styles to fit both your aesthetic and athletic preferences.Road running shoes for womenRoad running shoes are designed to hold up as you pound it out on pavement, whether that’s an actual road, a sidewalk or the paved track at the nearby high school. Women’s athletic shoes designed for striking pavement tend to offer a springy step that cushions the impact of running on hard surfaces.One example is the Revel 4, which has functional elements inside and on the outsole to help you bounce back from each step. If you’re looking for an even softer landing for endurance runs through the neighborhood, the Glycerin 19 provides plenty of underfoot cushion.Trail running shoes for womenSometimes you want a running shoe that lets you adventure off the paved path. Trail running shoes like the Divide 2 offer extra traction to support stability as you sprint through woods and over uneven terrain.Whether you’re looking for women’s jogging shoes or something to keep you in the competitive race, you’re sure to find an ideal option in this selection of some of the best running shoes for women.
Take it for a 90-day trial run. If youre not happy, were not happy.
Sign up for new arrivals, sales, and limited-edition releases. It’s the next best thing to signing up yesterday.
Brooks Womens Running Shoes Technology
Brooks packs years of research and breakthrough technology into its womens running shoes, apparel and gear. Here’s a look at some of their top technology:
- 3D Fit Print. The revolutionary process uses screen-print technology to build engineered structure for the upper of a shoe. 3D Fit Print maintains the shoe’s structure but gives it better flexibility and a lighter weight.
- Guide Rails. Brooks’ Guide Rails are a breakthrough stability technology that are built right into the midsole of the shoes instead of using traditional posts like other stability shoes. Guide Rails promote your body’s preferred running motion, which alleviates the pressure of trying to force it into a set pattern. Guide Rails are used in the popular Adrenaline GTS, Glycerin GTS, Launch GTS, and Levitate GTS.
- Segmented Crash Pad. The Crash Pad is a midsole design that uses independent, but fully integrated, shock absorbers to smooth out your ride. The segments work together to customize your landing when your foot hits the ground, making for a seamless heel-to-toe transition.
- DNA Loft midsole foam. DNA foam adapts to the force you apply to it, so you get cushioning tailored for how you run. The Brooks Ghost uses DNA Loft foam for softer landings.
- Ballistic Rock Shield. A strong, plastic sheath sandwiched between the outsole and midsole protects your foot from sharp objects on the trail, like rocks and roots. It’s used in trail running shoes, such as the Brooks Cascadia.
Who Should Buy The Brooks Addiction 12
Favored by hard-core daily runners, the Brooks Addiction series is a solid option if:
- You have severe overpronation and you want a reliable motion control running shoe
- You look for a shoe that you can immediately wear for a 10K running session fresh out of the box
- You want comfortable shoes for all-day wear, walking, and jogging.
Brooks Addiction Walker 2 Women’s White/white
Feel supported on every step with the Brooks Addiction Walker 2. These slip-resistant walking shoes offer a unique outsole that’s certified for slip resistance and provides maximum traction. Enjoy complete control from the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system, which promotes proper alignment and guides your body through a natural path of motion. Savor of the soft cushion from the BioMoGo DNA midsole, which adapts to your stride to absorb shock at high-impact areas. For walkers seeking an unbeatable combination of cushion, support and traction from their shoes, let the Brooks Addiction Walker 2 take you on a smooth stroll to your next destination.
- Refreshed leather upper offers a classic look.
- Certified slip-resistant outsole provides maximum traction.
Upper: Full-grain leather upper adds comfort and durability to enjoy your shoes longer.
Midsole: Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system strategically positions arch support to align your body and guide it through its natural path of motion. BioMoGo DNA cushion adapts to your stride, placing cushion where you need it most to reduce impact on your joints.
Outsole: Certified slip-resistant outsole keeps you safe and secure with maximum traction on any surface.
Who’s it for?
Here’s What You Are Going To Love About The Addiction Gts 15
- Comfortable Upper: Multi-dimension Engineered Mesh creates the right blend of stretch and structure for supreme comfort.
- Premium Fit: The 3D Print Saddle allows for a supportive fit.
- Extreme Cushioning: Full Length BioMogoDNA Midsole provides long-lasting cushioning in an environmentally friendly package.
- Efficient Motion: The updated GuideRails 2.0 holistic support system allows your body to embrace its natural motion path while limiting excess movement.
Recommended Reading: How To Beat Food Addiction
Brooks Addiction Gts 15 Women’s Gray/navy/aqua
Support your feet in the Brooks Addiction GTS 15! This motion control shoe provides holistic support from GuideRails® to keep your stride aligned. Enjoy a roomy fit that accommodates orthotics or wide feet. Get the perfect blend of stretch and structure from the 3D Fit Print and engineered air mesh upper. For runners with orthopedic needs, the Brooks Addiction GTS 15 provides max support and supreme comfort!
- GuideRails® holistic support system aligns your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check.
- One-piece outsole prevents the shoe from flexing too much, helping runners with orthopedic needs.
Who’s it for?
- Runners or walkers who severely overpronate and need a motion control shoe to support their daily activities.
- Athletes who wear orthotics and need a shoe with a wide toe box for an accommodating fit.
- GuideRails® holistic support system: Aligns your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check.
- Roomy fit: Unique forefoot construction adds space for orthotics or wide feet.
- Comfortable upper: 3D Fit Print and engineered air-mesh create the ideal blend of stretch and structure for supreme comfort.
Brooks Women’s Addiction Walker 2 Biomechanically Corrective Motion Control Walking Shoe
- Supple, full-grain leather upper
- Please note: “”White”” has an eggshell white upper
- Linear platform has a broad midfoot and wide toe box
- Generous fitting allows for accommodation of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, and corns
- Footbed uses Brooks MoGo cushioning design for a cushy first feel that doesn’t fade and doesn’t reduce stability
- S-257 Cushsole decreases midsole breakdown and improves energy return
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes the foot’s motion minimizing unhealthy pronation
- Features the Brooks patented HydroFlow®, a sealed viscous fluid chamber that cushions and absorbs shock at the heel and forefoot strike zones
- Engineered MC Pod Construction provides maximum motion control and biomechanical correction to prevent walking injuries
- HPR Plus Green outsole is an ecofriendly outsole designed to efficiently decompose in landfill conditions
- Exceptional support helps prevent and relieve pain from plantar fasciitis
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball of Foot Pain
- M Morton’s Neuroma
- T Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient’s specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.
Read Also: How To Get Off Nicotine Addiction
Brooks Addiction 12 Full
The midsole of the Addiction 12 uses the BioMoGo full-length cushioning that delivers an efficient energy return. It adapts to every stride for a customized responsive ride.
It also utilizes the Caterpillar Crash Pad that efficiently flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and improved stability for a more stable and smoother heel-to-toe transition.