Mojozy’s Guide To Finding A Field Placement Site
2022 Insiders Guide To Successfully Find Internship, Practicum, and Clinical Supervision Positions in Mental Health and Counseling
We have consulted with numerous mental health and counseling training programs and professionals to seek their advice for trainees who are looking for supervision, internships, and other training in mental health and counseling. Below represents a summary of the strategies that they considered most successful for mental health and counseling trainees to pursue field placement sites and clinical supervision.
According to hiring professionals in mental health and counseling, focusing on non-traditional search approaches will yield the best results. If you enjoy intense competition with other mental health and counseling trainees who are searching for the positions within field placement sites that you also want, then your traditional ways of searching—Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and similar siteswill help you satisfy your desire for competition. But if you are more interested in finding opportunities in places where there is less competition, then focusing on non-traditional approaches is what you want to do.
1. Find Search Portal or Sites That Exclusively Focus on Mental Health and Counseling, and Provides You With Access to Field Placement Sites and Clinical Supervision
2. Leverage Your Professional and Personal Network of Mental Health Professionals Who May Know About Field Placement Sites
6. Find Your Mojo and Don’t Give Up
Mid Coast/parkview Health/addiction Resource Center In Damariscotta Me
Addiction Treatment Address
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Relapse prevention for alcohol – naltrexone
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Alcohol dependence medication – Acamprosate Campral
- Psychiatric disorder medications
- Naltrexone oral
- Opioid blocker – Vivitrol injectable Naltrexone
- Prescribes administer buprenorphine and or naltrexone
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
- Dialectical behavioral therapy – mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Counseling approach for addiction treatment
- Counseling for trauma – post traumatic stress disorder
- Motivational interviewing – motivation to make positive changes
- Anger management treatment
Information Hub Substance Misuse Mental Health
Do Rehabs Allow Cell Phones?Does Private Insurance Cover Drug Rehab?Does Medicare Cover Rehab?U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Mental HealthState Department Of HealthU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Mental HealthRehabs That Allow Couples Black Men and Mental Health – Guide Rehabs That Allow Laptops Addiction And Homelessness Addiction And Cyberbullying The Fentanyl Crisis Anxiety Disorder And Panic Attacks
Also Check: How To Quit Gaming Addiction
Mid Coast Hospital Addiction Resource Center
- ODTOutpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- OITIntensive outpatient treatment
- OMBOutpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- ORTRegular outpatient treatment
- CRVCommunity reinforcement plus vouchers
- DBTDialectical behavior therapy
- SACASubstance use counseling approach
- TRCTrauma-related counseling
- FSAFederal, or any government funding for substance use programs
- MIMilitary insurance
- PIPrivate health insurance
- SIState-financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
Online Telehealth Rehabs & Recovery Groups
Telehealth RehabsAlcoholics Anonymous Al-Anon Family GroupsCocaine AnonymousCo-Dependents AnonymousCrystal Meth AnonymousFamilies AnonymousHeroin AnonymousLifeRing Secular RecoveryNarcotics Anonymous Parents of Addicted Loved OnesPartnership to End AddictionRecovery DharmaRefuge RecoverySMART RecoveryThe PhoenixYPR Chapters All Recovery Meetings
You May Like: My Boyfriend Is An Addict What Do I Do
The Alliance For Addiction And Mental Health Services Maine Is A Statewide Association Of Treatment And Peer Recovery Programs And Providers Representing The Majority Of Maine State Licensed Services Our Member Agencies Represent The Full Continuum Of Behavioral Health Mental Health Alcohol And Other Drug Use And Addiction Treatment Services And Peer Recovery Supports
To find a specific agency, select from the alphabetical listings below.
The Addiction Resource Center offers confidential treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. ARC has two convenient locations in Brunswick and Damariscotta. As a program of Mid Coast Hospital, the Addiction Resource Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. This Gold Seal of Approval® demonstrates our compliance with the Joint Commissions national standards for healthcare quality and safety. The ARC is also licensed to provide prevention and treatment services, co-occurring mental health disorders treatment, and driver education and evaluation. Locations in Damariscotta and Brunswick.
Alternative Services-Northeast, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting two populations of adults: people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and individuals with mental illness through residential, case management, and in-home support programs. We are licensed to provide services in Maine.
Androscoggin Home Healthcare & Hospice has been providing professional home health and behavioral health services to Maine residents since 1991. Our mission is to provide the best possible care to clients and their families throughout Maine.
At Maine Behavioral Healthcare, we are creating pathways to promote healthier people and communities. Treating the mind and body together at over 30 treatment locations statewide. Connecting people to quality care.
Drug Rehabs By States
Also Check: Prescription Drugs For Alcohol Addiction
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Licensing & Certifications
Mid Coast/Parkview HealthAddiction Resource Center has the following licenses and/or certifications. Please contact the facility for more information.
- State Substance Abuse Agency
Mid Coast/Parkview Health provides drug and alcohol addiction treatment in the following setting:
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Outpatient Methadone and/or buprenorphine treatment
- Regular Outpatient Substance Abuse Addiction Treatment
Mid Coast/parkview Health Addiction Resource Center In Damariscotta Maine United States
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient methadone – buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- Federal – government funding for substance use programs
- State-financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Anger management
- Buprenorphine maintenance for predetermined time
- Buprenorphine maintenance
- Buprenorphine with naloxone
- Medications for psychiatric disorders
- Smoking not permitted
We are standing by to help locate a drug rehab center that works for your situation. CALL: Who Answers?
Also Check: Why Do I Have An Addictive Personality
About This Maine Facility
Learn more from this summarized breakdown.
Opened in 2015, Mid Coast Hospital Addiction Resource Center – Damariscotta, a Non-Profit treatment facility, has helped struggling addicts with sobriety, individualized care providing 4+ levels of care and 12 drug treatment options, in Damariscotta, ME. Mid Coast Hospital Addiction Resource Center – Damariscottaâs location in Maine accepts most private health insurance. At Mid Coast Hospital Addiction Resource Center – Damariscotta, self-pay is available.
Damariscotta is a hard-hit city with residents dealing with substance and alcohol abuse. Thankfully, you have several recovery options to help you get back on your feet.
Gambling Addiction, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Levels Of Care Offered At Mid Coast Hospital Addiction Resource Center
This Facility offers a variety of treatment.
This center offers a variety of custom treatment tailored to individual recovery. Currently available are Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization, with additional therapies available as listed below.
Also Check: Russel Brand – From Addiction To Recovery
Mid Coast/parkview Health Addiction Resource Center
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- General Hospital
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Screening for Hepatitis B
About Mid Coast/parkview Health Addiction Resource Center
With the full support and resources of Mid Coast Hospital, the ARC is integrated with a comprehensive system of healthcare services, allowing for easy referrals, coordinated care, and full access for anyone in need of assistance, regardless of their inability to pay.
As a program of Mid Coast Hospital, the Addiction Resource Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. This Gold Seal of Approval® demonstrates our compliance with the Joint Commissions national standards for healthcare quality and safety. The ARC is also licensed by the Maine State Office of Substance Abuse to provide prevention and treatment services, co-occurring mental health disorders treatment, and driver education and evaluation.
Don’t Miss: Everything You Need To Know About Addiction