Womens Brooks Addiction Walker
- Brooks Addiction Walker Ladies Walking Shoe
- Full grain leather upper
- Rear and Forefoot HydroFlow® for optimum shock absorption
- MoGo cushioned midsole
- S-257 Cushole energy-efficient midsole compound for further cushioning and flexibility
- PDRB-Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for stability
- Slip resistant sole for excellent traction
How Long Do They Last
Something else we need to look at is how long they are going to last.
Some say they last about 6 months, others say 9-12 months.
To be honest it all depends on how often they are worn and are they actually being looked after.
This means washing them frequently, letting them air dry after every use, etc.
Is 6 12 months a long time for a pair of $80 walking shoes?
It most definitely is, especially when you see the comfort factor and the pain they eliminate for a some people.
Finding The Right Fit
These shoes are very true to size.
83% of customers say they fit exactly as they wanted them to, while others found them too small or too large.
However, that is just a small minority who probably didnt know their right shoe size in the first place.
The good news is that they cater for almost every walker out there.
They have normal sizes, wide sizes for people with wide feet, and even narrow sizes for those that have narrow feet and ankles.
This is a breath of fresh air because most of the time its hard just to find wide size options.
To get the right fit, simply choose narrow, normal or wide feet along with your size and you should get a great fit.
Read Also: Why Do Drug Addicts Crave Sugar
Brooks Addiction Walker 2 Men’s Walking Shoes
Now with a more modern look without compromising on support, cushioning or comfort, the new Addiction Walker 2 offers the fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker.
The Addiction Walker provides the arch support that makes this pair of shoes an excellent choice for flat feet.
Their other key features include a long-lasting BioMoGo midsole cushioning, a supple full-grain leather upper, and a reliable slip-resistant outsole.
As a great indication of it’s superior cushioning, the Addiction Walker is often recommended to people that suffer from plantar fasciitis.
The Brooks Addiction Walker is the pinnacle of leather walking shoes. Now with an all new modern look, get your men’s pair in black.
- Width: 2E or 4E
- Midsole: Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST, Forefoot HydroFlow®, Full-length BioMoGo, Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar , Combination Last
- Outsole: HPR Green, Forefoot MC Pod Construction, Slip-resistant Outsole
- Upper: Full-grain Leather Upper
Need help choosing which size? Check out our Brooks Size Guide.
How long does shipping take?Orders are dispatched within 1-3 business days. Depending on your location shipping may take between 3-4 business days.
How much does shipping cost?Standard Shipping – Signature Required: $9.95 Standard Shipping – No Signature Required: $6.95
Are orders tracked? where can I track my order? Yes. You will receive a tracking number from AUS Post, which can be tracked here.
Brooks Addiction Walker 2 Women’s White/white
Feel supported on every step with the Brooks Addiction Walker 2. These slip-resistant walking shoes offer a unique outsole that’s certified for slip resistance and provides maximum traction. Enjoy complete control from the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system, which promotes proper alignment and guides your body through a natural path of motion. Savor of the soft cushion from the BioMoGo DNA midsole, which adapts to your stride to absorb shock at high-impact areas. For walkers seeking an unbeatable combination of cushion, support and traction from their shoes, let the Brooks Addiction Walker 2 take you on a smooth stroll to your next destination.
- Refreshed leather upper offers a classic look.
- Certified slip-resistant outsole provides maximum traction.
Upper: Full-grain leather upper adds comfort and durability to enjoy your shoes longer.
Midsole: Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system strategically positions arch support to align your body and guide it through its natural path of motion. BioMoGo DNA cushion adapts to your stride, placing cushion where you need it most to reduce impact on your joints.
Outsole: Certified slip-resistant outsole keeps you safe and secure with maximum traction on any surface.
Who’s it for?
Recommended Reading: How To Quit An Addiction
Walking: New Balance 928
- For those of you who are seeking a new walking shoe, the New Balance 928 is worth your consideration. Reason being, these shoes are designed with firm soles and a fantastic rocker, bother of which can help during walking.
- On top of that, with the impressive ROLLBAR technology, the 928s are optimal for a pain free walking experience.
- Brooks uses BioMoGo DNA technology in the insole to help with stability, durability, and comfortability. On top of this, with ROLLBAR technology, the Addiction Walkers are perfect for those who suffer from overpronating.
What Shoes Should I Avoid If I Have Plantar Fasciitis
What to avoid in a shoe if you have plantar fasciitis. As far as what you should avoid, Lobkova says the most important shoe to avoid is a minimalist shoe, such as the Vibram FiveFingers. There is minimal stability in the sole, no cushioning under the heel, and maximum stress on the heel bone, she says.
Also Check: Why Am I Addicted To Sugar
Brooks Addiction Walker Vs Brooks Dyad Walker
effective walking shoe The selection of is currently not very extensive just to the brands dedication to making running shoes. Thats why the Addiction Walker and the Dyad Walker are the brands most popular choices for walking and, likely, most confused ones as well. As they both stem from the same footwear line, these trainers share a host of similarities:
On the cavity, the two walking shoes do smoulder identical, but upon closer examination, some significant differences Our 1st pick in:
To sum it up, with the number of materials and technologies used in them, both shoes are ready to serve as durable and supportive walking companions. The Brooks Addiction Walker may be a preferable option for people with moderate to severe overpronation who like to have plenty of support in their footwear.
Brooks Women’s Addiction Walker 2 Biomechanically Corrective Motion Control Walking Shoe
- Supple, full-grain leather upper
- Please note: “”White”” has an eggshell white upper
- Linear platform has a broad midfoot and wide toe box
- Generous fitting allows for accommodation of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, and corns
- Footbed uses Brooks MoGo cushioning design for a cushy first feel that doesn’t fade and doesn’t reduce stability
- S-257 Cushsole decreases midsole breakdown and improves energy return
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes the foot’s motion minimizing unhealthy pronation
- Features the Brooks patented HydroFlow®, a sealed viscous fluid chamber that cushions and absorbs shock at the heel and forefoot strike zones
- Engineered MC Pod Construction provides maximum motion control and biomechanical correction to prevent walking injuries
- HPR Plus Green outsole is an ecofriendly outsole designed to efficiently decompose in landfill conditions
- Exceptional support helps prevent and relieve pain from plantar fasciitis
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball of Foot Pain
- M Morton’s Neuroma
- T Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient’s specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.
Don’t Miss: How To Control An Addictive Personality
Shop Now Wear Now Pay Later Interest
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees in you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
Pay in 4 installments
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- Repayments will need to be made fortnightly either over a 6 or 8 week period. Your payment schedule will be shown to you by Afterpay before you confirm your purchase.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
We deliver to Australia and New Zealand only
Please Select Colour and Width of choice
Sorry, there are no stockists near you.
Why Do Brooks Shoes Hurt My Feet
Shoes for running that are too big or are not supportive enough cause the muscles at the bottom of the foot to tighten with every step. The muscles respond in this manner as they try to keep the shoe from sliding or slipping off. In severe cases, the bottom of the feet begin to tighten and the heels become inflamed.
Read Also: Why Do Drug Addicts Have Swollen Hands
Brooks Addiction Walker Vs New Balance : Which Is Best
Shoes are an important and often unconsidered aspect of everyones lives, until the moment your feet start hurting. Chances are, the type of shoes you purchased come with poorly designed insoles or midsoles, an important component to consider when purchasing a pair of walking or running shoes.
While there may be many different shoe brands touting their unique and impressive foam formulas, making it difficult to decide, two reliable walking shoes in the industry are New Balance and Brooks.
- Great insole and midsole support
- High-quality outsole build
- Great for walking AND light running
- Leather or Suede options
- Helps alleviate feet, ankle or heel pain
- Bulky design
- Actually weighs more
- Relatively expensive
Not a bad choice, especially if you do some light jogging, but not as good for purely walking
- Surprisingly lightweight
- Great comforting collar and tongue
- Impressive ROLLBAR technology
- Relatively expensive
- Bulky design
Overall, the Pros outweigh the Cons here. A better overall shoe with more advanced midsole support and added odor control
View Latest Prices
In this article, we are going to discuss each of these shoe companies and their flagship shoes, the Brooks Addiction Walker and the New Balance 928, and offer important tips to consider before making your next shoe purchase.
|BioMoGo DNA and Progressive ROLLBAR
|ABZORB and ROLLBAR
|Normal, Narrow B, Wide 2E, Extra Wide 4E
|Narrow, Standard, Wide, X-Wide XX-Wide
What Are The Best Walking Shoes For Someone With Plantar Fasciitis
10 Best Walking Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis in 2021 Best overall. Brooks Ghost 14. $130 From Running Warehouse. Best for flat feet. Skechers Arch Fit. $85 $75 From Amazon. Best for wide feet. Hoka One One Clifton 8. $130 From Hoka One One. Best for heavy people. Brooks Addiction Walker. Best budget shoe. Asics Gel Contend 7.
Also Check: How To Talk To Someone With An Addiction
Product Description Brooks Addiction Walker 2
Enjoy a slower pace in this updated men´s walking shoe. A new leather upper complements great support and slip-resistant sole for a smooth stroll, saunter, or amble.Features: Maximum Support: – Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion. All-Day Comfort: – BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.Slip Resistant: – Stands between you and a lack of traction? An innovative outsole thats been certified for slip resistance.- The full-grain leather upper is both comfortable and durable.Specifications: – Weight: 14.5oz / 411.1g- Arch: Flat, MediumBrooksAddiction Walker 2 has the Brooks official manufacturer warranty. As an Brooks official retailer, all our offered running and triathlon items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In runnerinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s shoes products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Casual items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Comfort And Midsole Technology
With 100 years in the shoemaking industry, Brooks demonstrates the mastery of their shoemaking and innovation with the Addiction Walker.
- Each Addiction Walker shoe is designed with HydroFlow technology, which is intended to help enhance the midsole region of the shoe, giving you more cushion and comfort when walking for long periods.
- Brooks also includes the famous BioMoGo DNA technology, which is a unique innovation to Brooks. Simply, this technology gives you great support throughout the entire sole of the shoe. So, whether you are running or walking, the insoles of the shoes are designed to cater to your feet.
With ExtendedProgressive Diagonal Roll bar technology and the S-257 Cushsole, walking in these shoes becomes an addiction.
Also Check: How To Get Rid Of An Addiction To Video Games
Is The Brooks Addiction Walker A Good Walking Shoe
As some of you might know, Brooks are a master at creating running shoesthe complete opposite of this sneaker.
The Brooks Addiction Walker is actually a walking shoe.
I had no idea that they create walkers as well, so this is completely new to me.
Their running shoes are simply amazing and definitely perform.
But whether or not they can build a great walking shoe, only we will know as we dig through this review and find the truth.
Enjoy my Brooks Addiction Walker review.
Better Than Expected
The Brooks Addiction Walker doesnt seem like much of a shoe until you dig further.
They offer immense comfort, they are proven to perform for walking and they stand the test of time.
They are known to remove joint pain, back pain, knee pain, heel pain, and pain caused by foot problems.
Because of these reasons I have no option but to highly recommend them.
Design Color And Size
As with any type of shoe, when it comes to purchasing a New Balance 928 walking shoe, you have the power to purchase different colors, sizes, and potential designs that match your personal preference.
- New Balance offers three different varieties of the 928 shoes, black, white, and brown.
- Each standard shoe is designed from high-quality leather and comes with the typical secure-lace up vamp.
- The inside of the shoe comes with a thick rubber sole, well-padded tongue/collar, and a stellar forefoot, making walking with these shoes your best friend.
- New Balance offers the 928 walking shoes in sizes from 7 to 16 with widths ranging from narrow, standard, wide, x-wide, to xx-wide.
Don’t Miss: What Causes Someone To Be Addicted To Drugs
Asics Gel Fortitude 7
The Asics Gel Fortitude places a special place in every runners heart, from the moderate to heavy overpronators. It apparently stays away from the excessive heights of the classic type of motion control footwears. With a much better ground responsiveness, tons of comfort and incredible overpronation measures, the athletes owning flat arches and inflexible feet would be now on their way to a more comfortable and fun road in this model.
Do I Recommend The Brooks Addiction Walker
There are far more pros than cons, and the negatives arent that big of a deal.
If your feet tend to get hot, this is going to be a problem as it will cause some discomfort.
But for those that dont care abut it, it has proven to perform and last for anyone that buys them.
The traction is definitely going to be a problem on slippery surfaces like a kitchen so I do not recommend them for these areas.
But for anyone else that wants them for daily walking, running errands or simply for casual use, they are highly recommended.
They sit at a great price, have many different width sizes and durability to go with it!
Recommended Reading: How To Fight Addiction Urges
Are Running Shoes Waterproof
Running shoes cannot be truly waterproof even with a Gore-Tex lining. Waterproof uppers are usually good at keeping the water out, but the low-cut design of most running shoes cannot completely prevent moisture from entering. Water from the occasional splash could get inside through the heel collar.
Profile Of The Brooks Addiction Walker
The brand utilizes its extensive experience in producing running footwear to make the Brooks Addiction Walker a functional and comfortable option for long walks and all-day wear. It is made for both men and women who take walking shoes seriously.
The shoe’s highlights include the durable full-grain leather upper, the stabilizing component for overpronation and other foot issues, and an anti-slip outsole.
Read Also: Can You Get Addicted To Kratom
Asics Gel Foundation 12
Known as a nice motion control walking shoe that is meant to offer such a highly responsible cushioning system, the Foundation 12 is surely the best for both short and long running sessions. If youd like to experience a smoother ride but still want a great deal of support and stability from a shoe that is not too costly, Asics Gel Foundation 12 is undoubtedly the right option.
Its true that the Brooks Addiction Walker shoe might be not the perfectly lightweight shoe that every runner would love to try out. However, this footwear is surely an exquisite motion-control shoe for over to severe pronators that you need more time to consider. Its upper area design and the shape of the sole are just meant to help every individual minimize the specific pressure at every foot-strike while counting on the high comfort of additional cushioning.
Besides, a handful of users have both confirmed that theyre capable of putting on the Brooks models for any standard training, such as marathons, walking, short-distance running and workouts. They agree that the model here owns a nice cushioning system and great endurance for the long runs.
As we know, the normal fitness footwears usually own a sole that tends to be more flexible and fit well from the start, yet the sole flattens or deforms fast. And thats why this shoe is highly recommended for you!
My rating: 8.5/10