Brooks Addiction Walker 2 V
Feel supported on every step with the Brooks Addiction Walker V-Strap 2. These slip-resistant walking shoes offer an innovative outsole that’s certified for slip resistance and provides maximum traction. Enjoy complete control from the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system, which promotes proper alignment and guides your body through a natural path of motion. The easy to use hook-and-look closure allow for an adaptive fit, and the BioMoGo cushion lessens impact from every landing. For walkers seeking a combination of cushion, support and traction from their shoes, let the Brooks Addiction Walker V-Strap 2 guide you on a smooth stroll to your next destination.
- Refreshed leather upper offers a classic look.
- Certified slip-resistant outsole provides maximum traction.
Upper: Simple hook-and-loop closures make slipping the shoe on and off easy. Full-grain leather upper adds comfort and durability to enjoy your shoes longer.
Midsole: Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar support system strategically positions arch support to align your body and guide it through its natural path of motion. BioMoGo DNA cushion adapts to your stride, absorbing shock at high-impact areas to reduce pressure on your joints.
Outsole: Certified slip-resistant outsole keeps you safe and secure with maximum traction on any surface.
Who’s it for?
Brooks Addiction Walker V
- Brooks’ patented BioMoGo® midsole cushioning for dynamic support and comfort
- Full-grain leather upper
- Sizing to account for a wide toe box as well as a broad midfoot
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides foot stabilization in order to diminish unhealthy pronation
- A suite of features than can assist with foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammertoes, and corns
- Cushsole design mitigates midsole wear and improves energy return
- Includes Brooks patented HydroFlow in order to provide shock absorption across the foot, including the heel and forefoot
- Specifically designed for motion control and biomechanical correction using MC Pod Construction
- Environmentally friendly materials designed to efficiently decompose in landfill conditions
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton’s Neuroma
- T Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient’s specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.
Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker V
These items are available only in 48 contiguous United States. For orders Outside the Continental United States contact our Special Order Team at WhiteGlove@nexweb.org.
Click here for Shipping & Return and Customer Care Center information.
Skip the laces and save a little time. Slip resistant and supportive, this men’s walking shoe has your back and your feet.
- Maximum Support: The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- All-Day Comfort: BioMoGo DNA, the proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- Slip Resistant: What stands between you and a lack of traction? An innovative outsole that’s been certified for slip resistance.
- The hook-and-loop closures are easy to use.
- The full-grain leather upper is both comfortable and durable.
Please contact our NEX Customer Care Center 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 877.810.9030 with any questions regarding your order.
If you wish to Return an item, please reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that orders ship in 5-7 business days.
**This item does not qualify for Ship to Store, Express or Priority Shipping.**
Recommended Reading: How To Help Your Child With Addiction
Who Should Buy The Brooks Addiction Walker V
The Brooks Addiction Walker V-Strap employs a host of features to ensure that it has the support, slip-resistance, and easy-to-wear construction that walking enthusiasts need. You might benefit from it if:
- A shoe that has the ability to sustain comfort for prolonged hours of walking, running, or even lounging is what you need.
- You are after a shoe that could alleviate pain associated with overpronation, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis.
- Work requires you to change footwear from time to time and a shoe with a quick slip-on style would be very useful.
- A walking companion that could accommodate orthotics for your foot condition is what you prefer.